This page has moved to a new address.

Cold showers...

Brand New Hoosier: Cold showers...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cold showers...

...are the best after running! I think I waited too long to run because I was already tired from waking up early for the WW meeting and running errands all over Indianapolis.  I knew I had to go though, so I put on the heart rate monitor and my ipod and set out at the peak of hotness today. Bad choice.  It wasn't SUPER hot like it's been, but I still got super hot and dehydrated by the end.  I got it all done though. My reward: cold shower and a nap.

I still can't find that picture converter thing for my mom's camera and she's out of town for the day, so hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to post some pics :)

Off to try out the pizza dough I got from Whole Foods!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home