This page has moved to a new address.

Found the camera's converter!

Brand New Hoosier: Found the camera's converter!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Found the camera's converter!

My mom was hiding the converter from me. Just kidding, but seriously, the only place I didn't look for it was under the camera's giant bag!

First up: my dinner friday night.  I was trying to go light on the food since I had weigh-in on Saturday.  Clearly I had good intentions until I got to happy hour later that night...
TJ's tomato and roasted red pepper soup. 100 cal a cup! I had two!
Plus a little sprinkle of goat cheese :)
English muffin toasted with goat cheese, tomato from our "garden," and peppa
Next is a little summary of the goodies I got from the farmers market. 
Heirlooms. They look like candy!

Sunflowers. Bought from a Purdue grad....ugh haha

Zucchinis and some pears for this week's lunches.

Amish "7-grain" bread with goat cheese and one of my heirlooms...and of course, peppa
And finally, here is the pizza I made last night and reluctantly shared with my parents when they got home.
Fresh TJ's black figs & some herbed goat cheese
Sliced up the figs and 1/4 of a red onion
Premade wheat pizza crust from Whole foods
topped with sliced figs, herbed goat cheese,
and thinly sliced red onion. Crust is coated
with olive oil and a tiny sprinkle of salt.
Cooked at 450*
I'm about to go have a slice for breakfast...and dip it in some balsamic vinegar glaze. YUMMMM

Today's schedule of fun: 
  • get to the gym (after that piece of pizza)
  • clean my room (it looks like my brother lives in here!)
  • unpack and repack some of the hundreds of boxes I've got stashed around the house from moving home
  • chillax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home