This page has moved to a new address.

Just a Few More Hours...

Brand New Hoosier: Just a Few More Hours...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just a Few More Hours...

I could use just a few more hours in my day...specifically for SLEEP!

My absolute bedtime is 11pm which is in 9 minutes, so this is gonna be a quick post.

I almost didn't go to the gym again today. For me, it's a slippery slope if I don't go one day.  I'll find excuses the following days that sound equally important for me to skip. Today I had to go shopping for my sister's birthday present (it's tomorrow, along with my bff from high school's 23rd bday!) and then I had to stop at Target so I could get a few more shirts for work.  I didn't realize how much of my wardrobe I got rid of last week. It probably wasn't the best idea, but I was tired of wearing big old frumpy clothes.  Well, I got home at 7pm and was not in the mood to go back out again.  I got up and made myself get to the gym for an hour.  As usual there were a total of about 5 people there and it dwindled as my 60 minutes on the elliptical went by.  I got my target of 600 calories burned in 60 minutes (thank you heart rate monitor).

<30 seconds left before bedtime!>
Foodie post tomorrow!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home