This page has moved to a new address.

I Love Whole Foods

Brand New Hoosier: I Love Whole Foods

Monday, August 23, 2010

I Love Whole Foods


I love it sooo much. Almost as much as Trader Joe's.  The giant Whole Foods in Lincoln Park is so awesome and it's a good thing I live 3 hours away from it!  Here's a view (source) from the garage escalator into the store.  It doesn't even come close to showing how big it is!

On the topic of Whole Foods, I have to show my salad from my Friday night trip to WF (the one at home) with my little sister.


Yummm. And it's mostly veggies with some feta on top. I didn't add dressing while I was there because I have plenty at home and I didn't want to pay extra for it...and I started eating my salad when I got home and decided I didn't need it.

Bad news, I had to have a grown up talk with my dad about money and I don't think having Whole Foods salads often will work out. It did give me some ideas for toppings though and a lot of them we have here at home!

Since that grown up talk about budgets and 401k's and car payments was super long...and I had to clean up my tornado of a room, I didn't make it to the gym tonight. I really wanted to! I'll get back there tomorrow though. I kept dinner light with a few pieces of sushi since I wasn't going to make it over to the gym.

Time to sign up for a CPA study course. Booo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home