This page has moved to a new address.

Weigh-in Wednesday

Brand New Hoosier: Weigh-in Wednesday

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday

Weigh-in Wednesday has been moved to Saturday morning. I was debating going to weigh-in on my lunch break, but mentally, I think I would just not eat or drink until then which would be BAD!  I decided on going Saturday mornings now so I can go with my mom and I don't have to worry about weigh-in stuff all day.

The drama of getting below the 200's continues...until Saturday :)

Work is going well. I am the youngest person there which I expected...but all the ladies are much older and are all in a totally different life stage than me so it's hard to talk to them sometimes.  It's kinda weird and I am missing my friends more than ever.

Bad news: I ate a TON today. Somehow I am slipping back into that mentality of eating way too much.

Good news: I tracked EVERYTHING I put in my mouth even though it was painful to watch my points total for the day go sky high.  I also went to the gym and worked off about 800 calories.  I just need to get out of this cycle of eating too much and going to the gym to counteract it. I need to eat normal and go to the gym so I can LOSE weight instead of fighting weight gain!

My friend's mom gave my fam some spaghetti squash and I'm excited to try it out tomorrow! (Thanks Stacy!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home