This page has moved to a new address.

A Little Oat Update

Brand New Hoosier: A Little Oat Update

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Little Oat Update

Ugh, I wish that menu fit better on my blog. If I make it smaller you can't read it, and the size it is now doesn't work either! Ohh well :)

This weekend I've been taking some yummy food pics.  The weekends will probably be when I take most of my food glamour shots. I'll try to take some shots of my works meals if I have time/remember!

This morning I was super excited to use my new Anthro bowl for my oats. It had lotsa goodies in it. It was a little high in points so I had a lighter lunch.
  • Quaker Apples and Cinnamon Oatmeal
  • 2 tsp chia seeds
  • handful of strawberries sliced
  • handful of blueberries
  • 1/2 cup PB Puffins
  • 1 tsp coconut butta
  • 1 tbsp NUTELLA :)
Like I said, lotsa goodies, but it was worth having a lighter lunch.

I'll post some of my other goodies throughout the week as well as an update on the working life. 

This blog goes live to all my friends and fam next weekend and I'm hoping to be under 200 lbs by then!

Last thing: Weigh-In Wednesday may happen on a different day, depending on when I find a good morning time to weigh in. 

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2010 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Breaking the Habit said...

I love the bowl! Super Cute!! Keep up the hard work, I'm sure you will reach under the 200lb park this week and be apart of onderland!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home