This page has moved to a new address.

Weigh-in Wednesday

Brand New Hoosier: Weigh-in Wednesday

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday

"You had a really good week!" - my WW leader

I lost 1.8 lbs this week!!! I was worried that I would have a small loss this week since I had such a big one last week, but that wasn't the case! Now I'm down 27 lbs :)  I also spoke up and told the lady that I didn't get my 10% keychain or my 25 lb charm thing  and they gave it to me at the end of my meeting.  (ha, and now I noticed this was my 16th meeting, aka I get another charm they forgot! )  it's not about the keychain and charms, but like I said before, I'm paying $40 a month so why not get what I've earned!

Last night I went over to my friends' apartment and we had a cute little bonfire (their back porch opens up into a little field and woods). We had a little wine and then I was chugging water in hopes of a good weigh-in.  I skipped the weenie roasting, but did enjoy a s'more. Totally worth it!

So, let me be honest: I haven't tracked since...Thursday. I've been going home every weekend because my friends aren't here anymore and when I'm home I still eat smart, I just can't make myself track any of it! It hasn't affected me yet, but I know this is just the first step to slowing down on the weight loss.  My goal for this week is to track everything, every day, like I used to.

Today I had tennis class which is a decent workout, and after sign language I headed straight to the gym to try a little cycling and then moved to the elliptical.

As far as eating goes: I've had falafels almost every meal! They are delish, but I'm ready to move on.  I got a blueberry muffin recipe from Shape magazine and tried it out. I substituted 1/2 cup of white flour for 1/2 cup of the wheat flour so my muffins would be a little lighter.  They turned out to be 3 points each and taste amazing!  I had a ton of points for dinner so I ate my muffin with 1 tbsp of chocolate peanut butter (fresh ground from Bloomingfoods).  Woh was it good!

I'm off to have a wine and Real World night with my friends. Gotta feel a little classy while watching such trashy tv! haha

1 Comments:

At July 22, 2010 at 6:09 AM , Blogger JaJo said...

Great loss Amy! You're so close to Onederland!

I have a hard time tracking as well. Good luck this week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home