This page has moved to a new address.

Supportive Friends

Brand New Hoosier: Supportive Friends

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Supportive Friends

source: zuppaartista
This post is going to be short and sweet because I've gotta get ready to meet up with my friends. It's these friends who are actually the topic of this blog post.  


They invited me out to a restaurant that's having 1/2 price appetizers.  Since I've been extremely bored today, I instantly agreed because I NEED more human interaction than  just my 45 minute tennis class!  I checked the menu online and saw that all the appetizers were either fried or covered heavily in cheese! Normally this would be fine. I would go, have a little bit, and everything would be fine but I've already used my weekly points and only had 5 points left for dinner.


Sidenote...only a couple of my friends know that I'm doing Weight Watchers so I was hesitant at telling them that the reason I didn't want to go out for fried goodness was that I have weigh-in in the morning. I did it anyways and they were great about it. They said "no problem" and we are going to have a little bonfire instead!  It was just a big weight lifted off my shoulders that they were so accommodating.  


Dont worry, WW definitely hasn't stopped me from going out and having fun with friends, but I just need to keep being smart about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home