This page has moved to a new address.

Little victories every week :)

Brand New Hoosier: Little victories every week :)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Little victories every week :)





Soo...I'm watching the Biggest Loser right now. It makes me cry every time (unless someone else is around).  I had my own weigh-in this morning and lost 1.8 more pounds! That brings me to a total of 14.6 lost in 9 weeks. 


I honestly couldn't be happier. I worked out so hard this past week, but mentally I thought this gave me the right to eat more. Then dinner happened tonight...$2 Tuesdays at Kilroys. I was trying to figure out something to get that wouldn't totally throw me off track...and gave in to getting cheese and pepperoni stuffed bread sticks. I feel disgusting after eating them. While I was there I made plans to meet people there again next week...but I think we are just going to have a little dinner party at my apartment instead where I can control what kind of food I can pick from. I'm not going to let that throw me off track though. I'm going to get my work done tomorrow and get back to the gym. 


I have so much free time this summer that the gym is really keeping me sane.  I stopped at the library today to load up on running magazines, light cooking magazines, and Shape magazines. They keep me from being bored when I'm doing cardio. (My fave: the Stairmaster)


Back to Biggest Loser. I will be posting some more of my new food experiments soon!


*image from mvephotos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home