This page has moved to a new address.

Trying a few new things

Brand New Hoosier: Trying a few new things

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Trying a few new things

Yesterday for lunch I had a homemade pizza. I got some pre-made whole wheat dough at Trader Joe's and wanted to make a filling pizza. It turned out pretty good! A slice of pizza (1/4th of the whole pizza) was only 6 points! Not too shabby!  I cut up a chicken and apple sausage that I got from TJ's and sauted that with some mushrooms. I put that on top of a layer of spinach and crumbled 2 ounces of goat cheese on top. Yummm

For breakfast today I had to make something quick. I cracked a whole egg in a mug and added an additional egg white. I microwaved it and mixed it with a Laughing Cow Cheese wedge and some spicy salsa. Then I toasted a Bagel Thin and put the egg on it. It was tasty!
I was running so late though that I didn't have time to pack a snack and I had class from 9am - 3pm so I stopped at the library between my afternoon classes and grabbed a bag of Sun Chips and refilled my water.  

After I worked out I made myself a GREEEEEEN Monster! I tried out a packet of chocolate wheatgrass powder in my smoothie. Delish. 


-1 scoop of SlimFast powder
-1/4 cup of frozen cherries
-1 cup of strawberries

-1/4 frozen banana
-1 packet Green SuperFood (wheatgrass powder)

-8oz skim milk
-2 cups baby spinach

I'll post pictures of the wheatgrass powder tomorrow.

Ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home