This page has moved to a new address.

Still making progress

Brand New Hoosier: Still making progress

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Still making progress



Oh man, this past week has been a little crazy. Last Wednesday I weighed in, down 1.8 lbs. That makes me down a total of 16 lbs!  Then my friend visited and I feel like it all went to hell. I haven't really counted points since then...I got a call Friday that my grandpa had passed away. He was diagnosed with stage III lung cancer 2 months ago and it progressed really fast. I went home Saturday and headed to northern Indiana with my family Sunday. The viewing was Monday and the funeral was today. Everyone brought us food and we ate out and there was a pasta salad-filled lunch today at the American Legion where my grandpa was very involved.  I tried to go to a WW meeting monday morning in northern Indiana, but I guess they took Memorial Day off so I couldn't make it.  It probably wouldn't have been good news...so I will be working double-time this week to get back on track and lose some weight.


I really want to have lost a noticeable amount of weight by the end of the summer (before I start my big girl job) and I reveal this blog to my friends. They know of a "secret project" I'm working on, they just don't know what it is ;)


My teachers have been really great about this funeral and everything so I'm not too stressed. I really want to start updating daily and posting more food pics!


*image from kizzete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home