This page has moved to a new address.

hrm

Brand New Hoosier: hrm

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

hrm



Woohoo just bought my first Heart Rate Monitor. It's a Polar F6 and it's pink! I am soooo excited! I did store pickup so hopefully I get it soon. I saw Sears was having a good sale on them and got it for about half price. Now I just need time go work out...with the funeral and catching up on school work, these past few days have been hard to make it to the gym. 

*image from Sears

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2010 at 7:38 PM , Blogger JaJo said...

Amy you'll love your hrm! I've had mine over a year and a half now and I wont work out with out it! Plus with that price it would have been dumb to pass up! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home