This page has moved to a new address.

The Summer Project

Brand New Hoosier: The Summer Project

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Summer Project

Well, today is my first day of summer school. I am less than thrilled, but at least it's keeping me in Bloomington a little longer!  I have been so inspired by many many healthy food blogs, so I want to add that component to my blog. 


I went home after graduation (more on that in a bit) to celebrate Mother's Day on Sunday. I was only able to be at home for a little over 24 hours, but I definitely made it count! We had a special dinner for my mom and then Monday I had lunch with my soon-to-be coworker who was an intern when I was. It was soo fun to catch up.  Then I went to Trader Joe's with my mom and loaded up on lots of goodies to make my meals a little more interesting. I will be debuting those foods as I use them. The first one I used for breakfast after my WW meeting. 


Well I have to get to class :( so I am going to make it short.  Here's my bfast::


 The chicken sausage was one of the things I got from Trader Joe's. I cooked some egg whites in a coffee mug (microwave) and put those on top of my sausage and mushroom combo. I also cut up a Laughing Cow Cheese wedge and let that melt on everything. A-Mazing. Sooo good. The chicken sausage only had 140 calories and 6 grams of fat! Good thing I stocked up! 


Oh, one last thing! I had to change my meetings from wednesdays to tuesdays because now I have class at 8:55am and can't go to those meetings anymore. So now I go tuesdays.  I was so nervous when I stepped on the scale because..hello...graduation! And I went out to lunch AND dinner yesterday! Then the lady says "Congratulations! You reached your 5% weight loss!"  Aaaaah yay!!! I lost 2 pounds!!! Now I've lost a total of 12.8 in 7 weeks. Beyond happy!


Ok, time for class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home