This page has moved to a new address.

Upland Tasting Room : Perfect Hangout

Brand New Hoosier: Upland Tasting Room : Perfect Hangout

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Upland Tasting Room : Perfect Hangout


The weekend after taking one of my CPA exams, a few months back, James and I went to the Indiana Museum of Art and walked around their garden area. Because it was hot as fire, and I talked the bf into going to the garden, I suggested we go to the Upland Tasting Room afterwards to cool off. We picked up one of his buddies and spent the afternoon drinking delicious Bloomington, IN brewed beer.


Just in the nick of time, a food truck showed up. It took a while to open, but it was worth the wait. Seoul Grill had kimchi and bulgogi quesadillas and cool spirally potatoes.

It was a fun afternoon in Broadripple, and now that I'm done with the CPA exam forever, I can't wait for many more weekend afternoons like it! (Sorry, I'm going to be bringing up passing the exam whenever I can, at least for the next few months!)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home