This page has moved to a new address.

Pretty Package Exchange

Brand New Hoosier: Pretty Package Exchange

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pretty Package Exchange

I recently participated in Oh, Hello Friend's pretty package exchange. I have tried to do it before, but it filled up before I could get signed up. When I saw she posted another one, I jumped at the chance to sign up.

I went to the Tipton French Market in search of the perfect items to send my swap partner. After my last CPA exam, I wrapped up my package and sent it on its way.

When I received the package from my swap partner I was amazed at the skill and special eye for gorgeous packaging she had. The whole time I was opening the package I felt so self conscious about what I had sent her.

One of the things she sent was a "Jaranium" kit.  I think I filled mine too much, but I am absolutely in love with it. The "A" detail on the spoon is so perfect.  I'm also looking forward to writing down some recipes on the recipe cards. I recently had the chance to look through my grandma's recipe box and was reminded how special it is to actually write down recipes so future generations can actually hold it in their hands.

Overall, the swap was great. I probably should have waited until I was done taking the CPA exam before I signed up, but hopefully I'm done with those tests!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home