This page has moved to a new address.

Locally Grown Gardens & Update

Brand New Hoosier: Locally Grown Gardens & Update

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Locally Grown Gardens & Update


I have a week and a half until my LAST cpa exam!! I'm feeling good about it and can't wait to have these 2 years of studying complete. I've mentioned it before, but once this exam is over, I'll be redesigning the blog, moving to Wordpress, and get back into regular posting, like the good ol' college days.

Here's a peek into a little lunch date I had a little while ago:

Locally Grown Gardens lunch :) in Broadripple

The bf and I split the open faced pulled pork sandwich, a slice of sweet cream pie, and handcrafted sodas - cherry for him, pomegranate ginger ale for me. 

They have a picnic bench right by the Monon trail and some chairs for people who want to stop for a little break on their Monon bike ride. The focus of the store is their locally grown produce and it was gorgeous. Can't wait to go back and shop their market area!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home