This page has moved to a new address.

CPA Exam: Done, Done, Done, and DONE!

Brand New Hoosier: CPA Exam: Done, Done, Done, and DONE!

Monday, August 6, 2012

CPA Exam: Done, Done, Done, and DONE!


I found out on Friday that I had passed my fourth and final CPA exam. I have never been so stressed in my life. If I hadn't passed this exam, I would have lost credit for a passing exam and be back to only having passed two exams. After working on this for two years, I would have been devastated. Instead, I got to spend the weekend celebrating my most treasured achievement to date with all the people I love.

Over the past 2 years, I've mentally kept a list as well as used Pinterest to keep a list of all the projects and recipes I've wanted to work on. It's overwhelming to think I can finally start on them! I don't even know where to start.

Although some friendships couldn't withstand the toll the exam took on them, I'm so grateful for the people who encouraged me and got me through such a grueling process.

Besides the re-design, I've got big plans for this blog and can't wait for them to all come together. I truly enjoy the feeling getting a good blog post together and it's something I will finally be making time for.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home