This page has moved to a new address.

French Market in Indiana

Brand New Hoosier: French Market in Indiana

Saturday, July 14, 2012

French Market in Indiana


I took a half day from work (so I wouldn't interrupt my after-work studying, and drove up to Tipton, Indiana with my mom and littlest sister to visit Horton's French Market


The vendors did a fabulous job with their decore and I can't wait to go back next year :)

Time to start my last weekend (cross my fingers!) of studying!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 24, 2012 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Diana Marks said...

looks cute!
Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I can follow you back if you want ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home