This page has moved to a new address.

Love/Hate

Brand New Hoosier: Love/Hate

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love/Hate

This is one of my all time favorite breakfasts.

Weird fact:  For some reason I LOVE raw/smoked fish, but I HATE cooked fish.

I used a bagel thin, light whipped cream cheese (1 1/2 tbsp), an heirloom tomato, red onion, capers, and 2 oz smoked salmon. I sprinkled a little dried dill and cracked pepper.

Nutrition:  232 cal //  7 g fat // 29.5 g carb // 7 g fiber // 16 g protein


Well, the week is half over! Busy season has officially started...which means I'm working 6 days a week. It's not too terrible yet, but I'm waiting for the wave of 1040's to come into the office and start piling up on my desk.

I've been really conscious of what I've been eating this week. It's partly due to starting online Weight Watchers again, but I think a big part of it is that the people I'm around are really focused on getting healthier.  My mom is so close to her goal weight (within 10 lbs!) so she's been super focused with her workouts and her delicious Weight Watcher recipes.  My bf is also doing an amazing job making healthier food choices, going to the gym and counting calories.

It reminds me of when I was going to Weight Watcher meetings in college with my best friend. It was so nice to have someone I was constantly around, focused on the same goal: getting healthier.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home