This page has moved to a new address.

impossible

Brand New Hoosier: impossible

Sunday, October 9, 2011

impossible

This is how I'm feeling about the CPA exam...it feels impossible right now. I've got less than 2 weeks to review as much as possible and hopefully I never have to take this part again! I hate the looming feeling I always have hanging around me, that I should be studying instead of enjoying myself. HATE IT!

Since the weather has been absolutely gorgeous this past week, I got my booty outside and did a little running. I went today and just going 3 miles wore me out! (which is why I'm going to bed before 9:30...) It's definitely shown me how out of shape I've gotten since I've slacked on the work outs.

Even though I've got my exam coming up, it's givin me a kick in the butt to get to work early so I can leave early. Last week, I intended to work out after work since I got out early, but most days, it didn't happen. This week, I'm going to get up early, get to the gym (like I had been doing) and still try to get to work at a decent time. Then I can get some studying done after work, and still spend a little time with my boyfriend this week.

Can't WAIT to get back to posting food pics...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home