This page has moved to a new address.

Back in the groove

Brand New Hoosier: Back in the groove

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back in the groove

Not to brag, but...these are the gorgeous flowers my amazing boyfriend got me this past Friday:
He's a keeper ;)

Wednesday is over and so far this week I've gotten my booty to the gym every morning and tracked at least breakfast through when I head home for dinner. I know this isn't perfect, but I have an idea of how many calories I have left for the day when I leave work. I can feel myself getting back into the groove I was in last summer and it feels oh so good!

I checked my weight today (yes, daily weighing can be bad, but I've gotta keep an eye on this weight gain!) and I was down .2 from yesterday. Progress!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home