This page has moved to a new address.

A step in the right direction

Brand New Hoosier: A step in the right direction

Monday, August 29, 2011

A step in the right direction

I tracked every single thing I ate/drank today (on Sparkpeople)!! I went over my recommended calories, but I'm still proud of myself for being accountable for everything. It makes me much more conscious of what I'm eating, which is how I lost the 60 lbs in the first place!

This past weekend I celebrated dating my boyfriend for 6 months :) He got me the most gorgeous flowers and we saw my sister cheer at her first varsity football game. The next night, I made him dinner. I tried to keep it fairly healthy, but had to sneak some bacon in.

I found all of my recipes through Pinterest and here's what we had:

source
source
...and for dessert: Banana Bread Muffcakes (adaptation)
source

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home