This page has moved to a new address.

accountants can be crafty!

Brand New Hoosier: accountants can be crafty!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

accountants can be crafty!

I have to balance out my boring accountant life with some artsy fartsy things like this:

Me, my mom, and sisters all did a little painting last night. This is mine :)

Now I'm obsessed and want to keep painting! But I've gotta keep studying. booooo

It's officially been a month since the doctor told me I had mono and couldn't work out (for a month)...so tomorrow, I'm going to jump right back in with a bootcamp before work. It's probably not the smartest thing to do, but I've been craving it! If it makes me too tired to study after work, I'll have to either just go to one a week, or get back into my 30-Day Shred video.

Have a fab week. I'm going to try and not procrastinate by looking at pinterest every 5 minutes...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home