This page has moved to a new address.

Real quick

Brand New Hoosier: Real quick

Monday, August 8, 2011

Real quick

I'm still alive. Just trying to stay on track with my studying. It's harder than it sounds!

For dinner, I heated up this frozen bento box dinner that looked a lot prettier and tastier than the box!

(still haven't figured out this camera thing...too small!)

I made it to a bootcamp this morning and I'm exhausted! It was 90% cardio and got my hard beating pretty high. The class will continue through August and take a break in September and October...so I'm gonna have to figure out a way to motivate me to keep up with the total-body workouts! Maybe I'll go back to Jillian Michaels...

Time for bed. I don't think I'll make it to 10pm tonight!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home