This page has moved to a new address.

I got cocky

Brand New Hoosier: I got cocky

Monday, August 29, 2011

I got cocky

I'm going to admit it...I've been pretty cocky the past 9 months. I pretty much ate what I want, worked out fairly steadily, and my weight hovered around 175-180.

This morning I stepped on the scale and saw 186.4.

Holy SHIT.

The past month I've really slacked on the exercise, ate whatever sounded delish, and it's showing now.

Last week I got back into running and morning workouts. I ordered a food journal because I like paper more than electronic tracking. The thing I didn't work on though...what and how much I was eating.

My goal for this week is to track EVERYTHING I eat, work out every morning (cardio 4 times, strength 3 times) and make better food choices (less meat and cheese, more fruit and veggies).

I was so shocked when I saw my weight, I almost signed back up for Weight Watchers. The only thing holding me back...I'm going to do this myself. Weight Watchers taught me what I need to know to lose weight, and now it's on me and my self-determination to put the plan in to motion.

My long-term goal is to get to 160 by Christmas.

I'm going to make this happen.

Happy Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home