This page has moved to a new address.

Just fartin' along.

Brand New Hoosier: Just fartin' along.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just fartin' along.


Please excuse the gross picture. I just got back from a run...

Unfortunately it wasn't on the beach.

It was in a lovely 'burb of Indy.

I burned 617 calories!!! It felt fab.

My plan of losing a few pounds before my birthday is not going as well as it would have gone about a year ago...I'd love to get back to trying new, healthy recipes and taking food pics! I just feel like I'm so rushed to squeeze studying for the CPA exam in every spare second I have.

Time for a cold shower and a few more multiple choice questions before I head to bed.

Hopefully this weekend produces some fun food pics and tasty recipes :)

((The title for this blog was inspired by my gaseous run tonight..hahahaha...the beauty of running outdoors!))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home