This page has moved to a new address.

Slept in + corn salad + Monday

Brand New Hoosier: Slept in + corn salad + Monday

Monday, July 18, 2011

Slept in + corn salad + Monday

I was so ready to get back to the gym this morning. I even slept in my workout clothes so I could just wake up, grab my ipod and water, and go! But...I'll blame it on my new phone. I slept in, 2 hours past when my alarm was set. I made it to work on time, luckily, but the gym was not an option. Hopefully I'll get to bed earlier tonight and actually make it to the gym in the morning! I'm planning on starting off slow with just some elliptical and maybe some light weightlifting. Nothing too crazy.


Yum. I bought some corn at the farmers' market this weekend because the line for it wasn't a mile long, for the first time ever! Since I rarely eat things plain, I decided I would find a corn salad recipe...one that I wouldn't have to buy a whole lot for. I grabbed a red onion from the grocery store and had the rest of the ingredients. The recipe was super easy. Check it out here on Food Network's website.

My working Monday is over. Now my studying Monday is about to begin. All the studying is starting to wear on me a little...I guess I'll just use it as more motivation to study harder and be DONE with this feisty exam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home