This page has moved to a new address.

I have...mono?

Brand New Hoosier: I have...mono?

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I have...mono?


Well...I have some unfortunate news. I have mono.

Yuck.

I can't do any physical activity beyond walking! This freaks me out beyond belief. I know I won't gain back all the weight I've lost, but still...

I feel pretty good, just a little more tired than normal. The nurse said I could rupture my spleen and die if I do any "jarring" activities...so I'll stick to walking.

See that margarita pizza up there? It was delish. TJ's knows how to make amazing frozen pizza. I've microwaved it before and it was awesome, so this time I stuck it in the oven for a little while and it was even MORE amazing! I topped it with some balsamic vinegar and it is now on my top faves list.

So, back to the mono thing. Apparently one of the side effects is lack of appetite. Hopefully this offset my lack of ability to do any type of exercise! I burn at least a solid 2000 calories a week from exercising, and based on my maintenance for the past 7 months, I clearly eat those calories too! Now I'm going to really have to watch it...

Time to....sleep! Studying will have to wait till tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home