This page has moved to a new address.

Crumpet, please.

Brand New Hoosier: Crumpet, please.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Crumpet, please.

This was my first experience trying a crumpet. They've always just looked like funny english muffins...and to no surprise, they taste like them too.

The crumpet turned out to be the perfect vessel to hold my microwaved egg. I spread some "crazy feta" on the crumpet, added my microwaved egg (plus an extra egg white), a dollop of roasted red pepper spread from TJ's, and a little garnish of feta.

I'm not going to say this was out of this world amazing, because it tasted just like my bfast sandwiches made with english muffins, BUT the tiny holes on top of the crumpet soaked up all the melty feta :)

As far as my weight goes, it's exactly the same as last week. Booo! I tried recording my food on Sparkpeople, but I just don't have the time (or at least I don't feel like I do). I may need to resort to good old pen and paper until I can get back in the groove...

T-1 week left until my exam. Actually, this time next week, I'll be done and enjoying my 4 1/2 days off from studying. Until then, my nose will be hitting the grindstone so I don't have to take this mother of a test AGAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home