This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Weigh-In

Brand New Hoosier: Saturday Weigh-In

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday Weigh-In

This morning...I was nervous.  I didn't track last week for no good reason at all and ate too much last night (again).  I don't know what my deal is.  I was going to go to a later meeting so I could run before I weighed in, but I decided to just get it over with and go at 8am.  Thank goodness I lost 2.2 lbs.  Any normal week, I would be thrilled, but I was hoping to get off at least what I had gained last week. Oh well. I am more motivated than ever to get that other 1.2 lbs off and keep losing weight.

I started training for the mini marathon this week. Since my dad decided to do the Marine Corps Half Marathon when he goes to visit his parents in VA he won't be running the mini with me. I'm trying to recruit friends to run it with me, but it's not working too well.  I finally found a training program that I like, and I'm going to mix it with another program I found. After I take my first CPA exam Wednesday, I will have a little extra time to put up a page with the training program. I'm so excited for this race even though it's not for about 6 months. I like to be prepared for things like this, plus I will be training during tax busy season...aka I will have NO time.

I've started this week by tracking today's food and exercise and I am going to track for the rest of the week. I'm going to pack a bunch of food for my overnight trip to take my exam so I don't have to stop at fast food places on my way there or back.  Also, while I'm there, I'm stopping by Jungle Jim's.  If you are ever in Cincinnati, you MUST stop here! It's my treat after I take my exam :)

Enjoy the weekend and I will update after this exam is done on Wednesday!

Until then, you can find me cramming audit facts. and running. maybe sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home