This page has moved to a new address.

Cancun

Brand New Hoosier: Cancun

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cancun


Last week my boyfriend and I went to Cancun for a much needed vacation. I've had this trip booked since May and thought the time would never come!

Our hotel was practically empty because of it being "hurricane season." Despite the season, the weather was amazing and it was only cloudy a couple of days --no rain!

One of my foodie missions was to have ceviche in Mexico. I know I can make it here at home, but I wanted to try "the real thing."  It was absolutely amazing!

On the last day of our beach outings, we had a little visitor who wanted to hang out under our beach chairs for some shade. I don't blame the guy, but he scared the crap out of me! While no one was looking, I chased him away...he came back...and then we scared him to the couple sitting near us. Oops!

It was so nice to just be able to read a book (that wasn't a CPA study guide) and do nothing all week. Now I'm back at work and things are busy busy thanks to the personal tax return [extended] deadline.

Needless to say, I'm ready to go back!

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2012 at 9:34 AM , Blogger deepfryerdan said...

Hurricane season is the best time to hit the caribbean. lower costs and less people.

 
At September 22, 2012 at 11:25 PM , Blogger gir1iegir1moveurbuns said...

Your trip looked so nice!It's great you had good weather, I would be terrified of having a hurricane. However if the price is right, it's obviously worth going during the "hurricane season".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home