This page has moved to a new address.

stuffing topped chicken & smashed potatoes

Brand New Hoosier: stuffing topped chicken & smashed potatoes

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

stuffing topped chicken & smashed potatoes


I had intended to make stuffed chicken breasts...but we only had chicken tenders which are a bit difficult to stuff! Instead, I made baked chicken tenders coated in panko bread crumbs and used the filling to top the tenders.  The filling is just spinach, roasted red pepper, diced prosciutto and pine nuts cooked in a pan with a little olive oil until the spinach is just wilted. I topped the chicken and stuffing with a slice of white melty cheese. 

I also made smashed potatoes. I cooked them in a nonstick pan after I smashed them and wish I had put them in the oven to roast until they were crispy. Maybe next time!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home