This page has moved to a new address.

Weekend Trip: Chicago

Brand New Hoosier: Weekend Trip: Chicago

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend Trip: Chicago

This weekend, I enjoyed a wonderful weekend in Chicago with my boyfriend. He planned several surprises and it was so nice to enjoy it without worry about studying for a CPA exam.

Here is our weekend in pictures:
Helicopter ride over Chicago. Amazing.
Cubbies!


2-Story Anthropologie visit

Dinner at The Tasting Room

"Paul's Boutique" - key lime rum cordial, elderflower cordial, white grape juice, cucumber & lime 'mash'

Watermelon Salad (it's under the "shrubbery") with proscuitto
Filet mignon and gorgonzola flatbread - loved it
Dessert: S'mores for two :)

After dinner, a trip to see The Second City. Very cool performance!
We ended the trip today with a stop at Whole Foods, one of my fave grocery stores. Despite feeling pretty crappy due to the mono, I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.



2 Comments:

At July 12, 2011 at 2:02 PM , Blogger KELLY said...

I live in WI, and from time to time my bf and I will go to Chicago for the weekend. Last time we went to The Second City and it was hilarious!

Shopping, dinner & a HELICOPTER RIDE, sounds like the perfect weekend & surprise!

p.s. Love. Love. Love your blog!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Life's an Adventure said...

it was definitely the perfect weekend!

and thanks so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home