This page has moved to a new address.

Mono Sucks

Brand New Hoosier: Mono Sucks

Friday, July 8, 2011

Mono Sucks


My throat feels like 2348230948234 little prickles are in it.

The good news is: my audit exam is over! I'm praying I pass this time. I really don't know how I can study for the exam a third time...

Now I have a few precious days off from studying before I begin again on Monday. My next exam is at the end of August, and this one has the most material.

After my exam was over Wednesday, I went to the neighborhood pool and proceeded to roast my front side, mainly my legs. I did not mean to do that.  Then I got cleaned up and stopped into work to get some stuff done real real quick.

Once I got the office stop out of the way, I headed to Whole Foods to get my pickle-making supplies!

not my pickles (source)
I made some pickles similar to the ones above (too lazy from the mono to go take a picture. I'll get one tho!). I used the recipes in a book I got for Christmas, D.I.Y. Delicious. Awesome cookbook. I highly recommend it!

Yesterday and today have been deemed "sister days" by my littlest sister, Jenn. We watched Gnomeo and Juliet (and I slept), made delish cupcakes, and had macaroni and cheese..the kind that was shaped like Phineas and Ferb. Yum. I don't know why, but the shapes taste SO much better than the regular noodles!

While it's been nice to just lay around and not do much, it is pretty much the opposite of what I was hoping to do on my time off of work. I am craving a good workout and to get sweaty. I want my muscles to hurt so I know they're getting stronger.

Oh well. I'll just continue resting so I can get this over with. Just got back from the pool, and now headed to get some fro yo and check out Anthropologie. Maybe even stop at a Verizon store to look at new phones??!

Once I'm done with that, I'm off to Chicago to finish up my mini vacay with my bf :)

(Those pickles were the healthiest thing I've done all week...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home